Air fryers are versatile kitchen gadgets and have become hugely popular due to the low-cost and healthy cooking they provide.
If you’ve got an air fryer and you’re looking for some quick and easy recipes we’ve put together a few options for our range of Innoteck Air Fryers.
Italian Inspired Pizza Bagels (serves two)
150g Grated Mozzarella
75ml Tomato Passata
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Dried Basil
Slice the bagels in half and spread just over a tablespoon of passata onto each bagel half.
- Evenly dust the dried herbs onto the passata.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella onto the top of the bagels.
- Place the bagels into the base of the air fryer, set the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and leave for 8 to 10 minutes- or until the cheese has melted.
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
120g Plain Flour
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Paprika
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
- Wash the cauliflower and chop it into florets.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the water, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix the dry ingredients and the water together to form a batter- around the consistency of cream. Add more flour to thicken if needed or more water to thin.
- Place the coated florets into the base of the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the florets and set to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour some buffalo sauce over the cauliflower, depending on your personal spice level, and leave to cook for another 5 minutes.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Scones
300g Self Raising Flour
60g White Chocolate
185ml of Milk
60g Raspberries (frozen)
Icing Sugar to dust
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the butter to it.
- Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips until the texture is like breadcrumbs.
- Once these have been mixed, stir the white chocolate in and make a well in the centre of the mixture.
- Pour the milk into the mixture and stir together until dough forms. Then stir the raspberries into the mixture.
- Flour a work surface and turn the dough out onto it. Knead the dough until it is smoother and roll it out into a 2cm thickness.
- Use a 5cm pastry cutter and you should get around 12 circles of dough.
- Line the air fryer with baking paper and cut some small holes into the paper to allow the air to pass through.
- Place the discs in the air fryer and brush the tops with milk. You may need to do this in a couple of batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and cook for around 12 minutes.
- Serve with cream and jam of your choice and dust with icing sugar.
The range of Innoteck air fryers on the Drive Safe and Legal website have been designed to cook a variety of food- from steaks to cakes.
Whether it’s a dual basket, small fryer oven or a large fryer oven- check out the range in the At Home section.